Senior Design Engineer - Heavy Fabrication
I am seeking an experienced Senior Design Engineer who has skills in any of the following areas:
- Truck, Yellow Goods, or related products would be of a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with complex products of medium volume.
- Metal forming and fabrication design knowledge.
- Understanding Geometric tolerance in mechanical components
- 3D CAD Solid modelling, general arrangement and production drawings
- Knowledge of DFM techniques
In return we can offer:
Company bonus (performance related)
25 days' holiday plus bank holiday
Opportunity to accrue up to an additional 12 days holiday (related to overtime)
Flexi-time / Flexible working hours
Aside for excellent promotion prospects in the future with this leading Engineering company, there is also a highly rewarding salary on offer for the successful candidate, as well as an opportunity to drive the design function forward.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Natalie McEwen at Huxley Engineering.