Practice Nurse £31k Wrexham
Physical Health Nurse Specialist £31k+
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Nurse Practitioner to be essential to the delivery of physical healthcare at a private specialist rehabilitation service for working age adults with Mental Health issues. In this role you will be based predominantly in Wrexham but it may include travel to another local hospital.
If you are interested in discussing further please call and ask for Martin on 0 - 151 - 252 - 0010 or please apply with an up to date CV. Please see more details below.
As part of the commitment to excellent physical healthcare for patients, we are looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Nurse Practitioner, specialising in primary and physical healthcare.
As a Registered Nurse, you will act within your professional standards and boundaries to provide excellent physical healthcare for our patients as well as being an advocate for their physical healthcare needs.
You will be able to demonstrate skills in some, or all, of the following: clinical decision making, identification of medical emergencies and appropriate response.
To carry a defined caseload of patients, delivering a comprehensive physical examination and assessment of adult inpatients undertaking responsibility for:-
- Physical examination of patients upon admission
- Routine and urgent physical examination and assessment of patients
- Obtaining blood samples for investigations
- Audit hospital services to ensure that they are carrying out weekly well person clinics
- Completing an ECG when necessary
- Order investigations, interpret results of investigations in the context of the patient`s presentation and history (with input from, and liaison with, GPs or other specialists where necessary)
If you are interested in discussing further please call and ask for Martin on 0 - 151 - 252 - 0010 or please apply with an up to date CV