Restaurant Manager - Dual Site - Day Shifts Only - Matlock
£30,000 TO £40,000 per annum + pension and company benefits
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to to oversee the daily operation in two in-house restaurants serving a quality fresh food menu.
Working for one of the market leaders in their sector - an expanding, inspirational nationwide company, you will be responsible for managing a team of 40 across two restaurants, including kitchen teams.
You will need your own transport and a massive bonus is that you will work straight days shifts only.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Lead, train, develop, and inspire the teams
- Drive sales and customer loyalty
- Promote and develop the business
- Identify & implement improvements in service delivery
- Ensure compliance and legislation is adhered to
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in large, busy cafes, coffee shops, restaurants or catering operations
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial acumen - controlling costs & labour
- Staff training and development
- Stock management
- An intrinsic understanding of legislation and compliance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.