Our clients are dedicated to providing a refreshingly different work experience for their employees and will truly value your individuality, inspiring and supporting you to achieve your potential to develop within the company long term.
You will be working in a prestigious establishment with a reputation for quality service and luxury surroundings. Located in the peaceful Devon Countryside.
As the General Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the running of Bar, Restaurant and Reception
- Main duties include serving of food and drinks, taking bookings and ensuring effective customer service and food operations are carried out.
The successful candidate for the role for General Assistant will:
- Have relevant experience and a good understanding of the hospitality industry
- Good customer service, reliability, and a real desire to work within a team are essential
- A flexible approach to working hours, with weekend, evening is required to suit the needs of the business
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of staff benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days holidays including bank holidays
- Free parking
- Free membership of the Health Club
40 hours a week - 5 out of 7 days, working mostly straight shifts although there will sometimes be splits. This is a full-time position.
Salary £15,000 per annum could be negotiable depending on experience.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.