Mobile sales executive North West /Midlands
About the role:
35k basic 80k ote plus company car or car allowance
Field based working from home (if required)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client in a Field Business Development position within the Mobile Team.
We are growing our team and are looking for exceptional sales professionals to take the business to the next stage of our journey. In return we will offer a career rather than just a job, and the ability to grow and manage a base of customers within an existing base
Your primary focus will be to increase our clients market share within your region by working with local businesses to identify requirements for market leading mobile solutions with the ability to upsell by offering services across an extensive product range including Managed and Monitored Networks, Connectivity and Security. You will achieve monthly volume & revenue targets, by creating a healthy mix of pipeline through tactical and strategic opportunity generation.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have strong Sales skills. This is a position offering great visibility and responsibility with the opportunity for further learning and career advancement for the right person.
- Deliver a 'New Business’ Gross Profit target, broken down monthly and quarterly
- Achieve pre-set KPI`s geared towards generating opportunities
- Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region
- Work with internal marketing, telemarketing and product specialist teams to compile compelling propositions that address prospect need within defined target areas
- High contact of target market via different means to create frequent new appointments
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts via Salesforce
- Complete and present opportunity plans internally at director level
- Identify key decision makers and buying process within prospects, ensuring that where required director level engagement is identified.
- Complete strong compelling written proposals that clearly define how to add value
- Present solutions and summary of proposals to clients
- At least two years’ experience of winning new business within the Telecoms industry selling Mobile Solutions.
- Possess demonstrable experience of managing a complete sales cycle form opportunity creation to completing a sale within the B2B environment.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving new business targets.
- Be confident in conversing with and presenting to senior management and directors.
- 100% new business acquisition
- Field sales based role
- To consult and position a unique and market leading unified, fixed, mobile and cloud solutions that meet the needs of the client and add unrivalled value to their businesses
- To utilize the highly credible sales / specialist support resources at you finger tips.
- Creating, developing and actioning customer development plans / strategy
- Submitting timely and accurate sales reporting and forecasting.
- Achieve all individual sales KPI targets set by the company.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of an extensive range of products, services, solutions, pricing, contract terms, and key differentiators from the Market we operate in.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Tenacious and determined to deliver results.