Corporate Finance Associate
This company provides the essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and are going through a period of exciting change. On a typical day, it supplies 2.6 billion litres of top quality drinking water and its 350 sewage treatment works to treat more than 4.2bn litres of waste-water. This role is unique in its broad scope of skills, deliverables and stakeholders. You will gain exposure to a holistic view of the company and give you an opportunity to work on transformational corporate initiatives, including the establishment of a new investor relations function. It will challenge your ability to analyse large amounts and types of information about the company and the industry, and to use your critical and lateral thinking skills to contribute to value creation for shareholders. The role will involve client-facing interactions with investors from around the world.
As the Corporate Finance Associate your duties will include:
• Financial modelling and company valuation.
• Preparing presentations on business valuation, issues and investment / divestment opportunities for senior management, shareholders and the Board.
• Working with the team and other departments to analyse the performance of the company and its peers to critique and support valuation model forecasts.
• Assisting the team and senior management to prepare for meetings with equity and debt investors, the board and other financial stakeholders, such as rating agencies.
• Supporting debt and equity investor Q&A processes.
• Supporting ad-hoc projects including potential acquisitions, business planning and external communications.
In return the Corporate Finance Associate will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
Closing Date: The closing date for applications is 20.03.2017
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.