Internal Sales Executive
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £18,000 + Monthly Bonus + Benefits (Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
We're delighted to once again represent a highly regarded name in the Insurance Broking arena. My client are recruiting an Internal Sales Executivefor one of their specialist sector teams and keen to attract the best in the market!
The main purpose of your role will be to provide Identify, negotiate and convert new business, maintain prospect service standards following the schemes new business process as well as identifying cross-sale opportunities to enhance income stream and secure client base; whilst comply with current quality monitoring procedures.
The business prides itself on staff development and continuing professional development (CPD). This is therefore a business that will allow you to progress your skills in a supportive and dynamic business environment.
- Work towards individual and team sales targets
- Identify opportunities within our specialist business sectors by networking at exhibitions, through Telesales, Email and General Correspondence
- Develop expertise in our specialist business sectors.
- Develop a detailed understanding of competitor organisations and client bases, including a basic understanding of their cover weaknesses and premium differentials.
- Use, and ensure the maintenance of, Prospect databases in order to hit targets.
- Ensure prospect lists are cross checked with existing clients, mailing returns are removed from database and TPS or requests to be removed are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain Prospect service standards
- Liaise with other sales consultants regarding targets, workloads and prospects.
- Transfer and update Risk Information on computer (Acturis)
- Obtain adequate and accurate Prospect information
- The correct issue of new business documentation to clients.
- Telephone Sales to include general enquiries by phone and email, answering cover queries prior to inception and assisting other sales consultants’ prospects when required.
- Present quotations to the prospect through variable methods and convert prospects to clients following the schemes new business process.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience ideally working in a call centre or outbound sales environment - preferably within a client management/customer service environment. No prior insurance experience is required as you will be given all product knowledge and process training.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills within a new market, and gain industry qualifications.
If you have strong customer service or sales skills looking for a new opportunity with plenty of career progression then please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference NJR:6258
Keywords: outbound sales, sales executive, sales consultant, account manager, business development, outbound sales, customer service, b2b.