Up to £22K plus benefits
Monday-Friday No Weekends!
My client is seeking full-time Visa Specialist to join their growing team based in London.
This is an opportunity to really help people and make a difference whilst also benefiting from and fun and challenging company culture!
About the Visa Specialist Position
This is an extremely diverse and exciting role so therefore we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel and not just a job.
As a Visa Specialist you will be answering any queries about the visa application process but also progressing that application for all countries. Throughout the visa process you will build and maintain relationships with clients by keeping them updated on the progress and explaining any errors or problems in the application clearly in order for them to rectify. You will also keep up to date on any industry news as you will also be assisting other departments with Visa advice.
What Are We Looking For?
My client is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. Specifically, to succeed as a travel consultant you will need:
- 2 + years experience in Visa processing
- Experience in dealing with different embassies
- Pro-active approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent decision making and judgement
- Understanding of industry jargon and able to translate to laymans terms
- Empathy and understanding
- A brilliant and progressive working environment!
- Transparency in the work place along with a massive focus on feedback and support
- A genuine Career not just a job!
- Provide a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs
Interviews are being held now please apply today for the Visa Specialist Role or contact Lucy on .