Junior/Graduate Creative Designer position. With a client list that includes global brands such as Microsoft, Lenovo, Kaspersky, Logitech & Sennheiser. We provide Commerce-As-A-Service including Store Management, Payments Processing, and Marketing. You will be working on custom creative to support our client's strategic digital marketing campaigns (emails, paid search, affiliate marketing, banner ads, and website optimisation).
What you'll Do:
As part of a team of 4, you will report to the Creative Manager and work with Program Managers across the globe. From Banners, Emails, Landing pages and Microsites, you will work across a variety of creatives, with the opportunity to expand your skills. With a solid benefits package and great opportunities for advancement, this is the perfect role for someone early in their design career.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of custom creative.
- Your work will cover a wide range of design tasks (Banners, HTML email, Landing Pages, UX analysis, and more)
- We're a fast-paced, high capacity team where you'll interpret internal briefs, provide feedback and great design solutions
- You'll work closely with other designers, Program Managers, and other teams
- Develop projects/tasks from Initial mock-ups to final coded builds
- Identify opportunities to improve current business practices
- Document and organize procedures as needed
- Every day is different, you'll face challenges and you'll always be learning
What you'll need to succeed.
- 1-3 Years' experience in a web/creative design environment
- Graduate degree in a relevant field, or College, even a skilled self-starter
- A keen eye for design and ability to keep up with industry trends
- Strong analytical, presentation and leadership skills
- You'll be working with partners across the world, so strong verbal and written communication skills are key
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight deadlines
- And most importantly - Work well within a team and be open to constructive feedback
- Ability to hand-code HTML & CSS
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Edge...)
- Ability to work from creative briefs to provide fresh, relevant concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Extra credit if you have:
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.