Senior Management Accountant
Working for a management consultancy company that specialise in construction. Assisting the financial reporting and analysis to support effective decision making by Management. Running the month end reporting process. Deputise for the Head of Finance.
Working for a leading management consultancy firm specialising in constructions. Based in London Waterloo.
- Co-ordinate and assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts in line with the month end timetable, including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis
- Review the management accounts, write supporting commentary that will enable management to make well-informed business decisions, for submission to the Head of Finance for publication
- Develop and review key business KPI's - providing explanations for variances
- Regular review of gross margins, analysis actual vs. budget, including profitability per client account
- Assist with the Year End Statutory account production and audit queries
- Assist with production of year budgets and re-forecasts throughout the year
- Authorise weekly payment runs including suppliers and employee expenses for all businesses
- Reconcile all bank accounts weekly
- Manage the completion of statutory returns, such as the annual accounts, VAT returns, ensuring accuracy and delivery within company timetables
- Through a rolling and ongoing program of reconciliation, ensure that the nominal ledger is at all times a true and accurate reflection of the position of the company, enabling them to form the basis of the statutory, management accounts and weekly performance statements
- Finalist ACCA/CIMA
- At least 5yrs experience in accounts
- Starting salary of £40,000-£45,000