Branch Manager Tyne & Wear
Prestige Nursing + Care are a national nursing and care agency originally founded in 1945, Prestige Nursing + Care is a family business with over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture of company-owned and franchised businesses.
Prestige Nursing are now looking to recruit a Branch Manager to join the Tyne & Wear office.
The Branch Manager is to manage a Branch of Prestige Nursing, accountable for meeting the targets defined in the business plan and ensuring full compliance with quality and legislative standards.
This involves the following major responsibilities:
- Business development and marketing activities to identify and secure new business.
- Regular client visits/contact to retain and develop additional business with existing clients.
- Development of a recruitment strategy to match the business needs.
- Performance management of branch staff.
- Ensure efficient and timely placement of nursing and care staff.
- Day to day management of the branch, including the maintenance of accurate records.
- Providing reports/information for Regional Manager/Head Office as required.
- To meet objectives set by Regional/Business Manager.
- Compliance with ISO, and CQC requirements/legislation.
- Achieve and maintain Registered Manager status with CQC.
- On call duties as agreed locally.
The Branch Manager will have recruitment experience. Knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous. The Branch Manager must be deemed suitable by CQC as a 'fit' person.
Working Hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with an hours unpaid break each day. In addition you are required to cover on-call.
If you are a business minded individual and have the necessary skills then please apply today!