• A boutique IFA firm who have won large levels of new business through referrals
• Renowned for their warm and human approach to financial advice
• Currently in the process of modernising and are searching a competent paraplanner to support with this
• A paraplanner supporting a busy Independent Financial Adviser alongside an administrative team
• Involved in complex and bespoke suitability report writing across IHT, pensions, pension drawdown, investments, protection, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining the CRMs and rolling out training on CRM useage and research tools
The Successful Candidate
• A strong report writer, with knowledge of cash flow reports, tax led reports, pension reports, investment reports
• Experienced user of CRM systems such as Intelligent Office / Adviser Office and research tools such as Selectapension and Defacto
• Professional and credible as can be evidenced by study completed towards DipFA or DipPFS e.g. R01/CF1/FPC
• Join a firm with a regional feel and strong roots, assisting in developing financial growth for locals
• An impressive basic salary of up to £35,000 plus study support, bonus, pension and DIS
• The chance to join a leading firm during their growth stage and make your mark
If you are interested in joining a local leader in high-quality bespoke Financial Advice and fit the above criteria you are strongly encouraged to apply. We will be in touch with successful candidates within 2 weeks.