Medical Sales Representative
To effectively sell the company's range of blood banking and stem cell treatments and to achieve targeted unit sales and average selling prices
A leading science business in cord blood banking and stem cell treatment. Their Manchester operations include a processing laboratory and storage unit. Due to ongoing growth of the business, they are looking for a Sales Represntative to grow the client base nationally.
- To achieve all sales targets and objectives as agreed in your region
- To assist in achieving the national target for the company
- To achieve significant market penetration and visibility for the range of blood banking and stem cell treatments
- To maintain the companies targeted margin performance
- To assist in the development of sales plans for your region and present these at sales meetings and to the Head of Business for approval/acceptance
- To implement the stem cells treatment business plan with suggested recommend improvements where necessary to achieve our main short term and our long term objectives
- To participate in the effective positioning of the Company which on occasion may involve some overseas travel and meeting with suppliers
- To maintain confidentiality regarding company and personnel issues.
- A Level standard or equivalent is essential, a degree in a science subject is desirable
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales role, ideally in a healthcare related industry.
- Previous accountability for making commercial decisions.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated leadership of tasks and projects in previous working history.
- Experience of using CRM software
- North West based
£18,000 - £20,000 basic salary + OTE uncapped