Gleeson are recruiting for an experienced FP&A Analyst to compliment a continually growing team. As FP&A Analyst your role is critical to help provide key meaningful information from which the business can help deliver change.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and driving forward the budgeting and forecasting - which will invovle enhancement of the current budget and reporting model.
- Key member in Strategic Planning
- Supporting and taking ownership of the continued development and improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and long term planning processes
- Forming key relationships with Senior Management, providing commercial support
- Supporting adhoc projects.
To be successful for the FP&A Analyst role you will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record within FP&A. You need strong commercial awareness, excellent communication skills and be very strong analytically.
If you would like to apply for the FP&A Analyst role please forward over your CV ASAP.