Care Coordinator (£18,000 to £20,000 per annum)
Care Coordinator - St. Albans (Salary Negotiable depending on experience)
Abbots Care is a thriving and evolving care provider based in St Albans covering Hertfordshire. We are family run business and retain the same passion to make a difference to people's lives as when we first started in 1995.
The ideal candidate will be professional, committed, reliable, friendly, outgoing, and caring. Have excellent record keeping and communication skills. Have a 'can do' attitude and be able to multi task as they will be working in a busy, fast paced office environment. Have a good knowledge of using computer databases such as Care Free to schedule and co-ordinate service user’s requirements is essential.
Duties will include:
- Support and mentor care workers ensuring that care workers have sufficient work and are satisfied.
- Be the first point of call for your Service Users and support them with queries and concerns.
- Schedule shifts in advance and filling all vacancies for service users.
- Record and report complaints and compliments.
- Assess new Service Users and complete care plans.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction calls to Service Users.
- Writing reports and attending meetings with the Local Authority
- On rare occasions, to offer emergency support work cover
- Take it in turns to be the out of hours on call person for which a separate payment is made
- You will need to be able to multi task and think outside of the box to problem solve where needed.
- Knowledge of local area is important.
- Ensure staff are logging in and out of all calls using the electronic call monitoring system.
- Undertake any other administrative duties that may be required.
- Possess a clean driving licence and have use of own transport.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Abbots Care via Reed or visit our website at abbotscare.com.