Automotive Team Leader
- Our client is a world renowned manufacturing company.
- Due to a company restructure they are now looking to recruit a Team Leader.
- Along with the attractive salary the role also offers the chance to work for one of the region’s top automotive manufacturers.
- Full accountability for shift ensuring safety and performance targets are achieved.
- Lead/assist with continuous improvement projects and other similar activities.
- Will ensure all operators are maintaining output levels in line with targets and recording all major events e.g.: downtime.
- Will collect and check all summary KPI reports from operators at the end of the shift.
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Resilience and an ability to liaise with staff at all levels are essential. Candidates will need to be a strong character that is able to meet day to day challenges.
- 3-5 years hands on supervisory/management experience within an automotive production industry.
- Excellent organisational skills including planning of labour and processes.
- IT literacy in MS applications is essential, and an understanding of MRP systems will be useful.
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools such as KPIs, 5S, TPM, OEE.
- Good Health, Safety and Environmental awareness with an understanding of Risk Assessments and legislation.
- Ability to liaise with all levels in an organisation.
- Must be willing to work 3 shifts.