Mortgage Advisor - Leads Provided to 25k Basic
Mortgage Advisor Dartford Up to £25,000 basic d.o.e plus 10% commission
My clients who are experiencing rapid growth now are seeking 3 Mortgage Advisors for various areas
Up to £25k Basic + 10% on ALL completed business, uncapped. Monthly target £14,000 and brokers are often writing £20,000 per month +
It is all dependent on how many hours broker wants to work as plenty of leads - this is the big benefit to my client over other brokers in the area is that they have a huge number of hot leads to work on
As a mortgage adviser, you will be:
- advising clients on the home buying process
- finding out about your client's finances
- explaining the different types of mortgage
- explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- offering a number of mortgage options for the client to choose from
- selling related financial products such as buildings or life insurance
- helping the customer complete the mortgage application
- meeting sales targets
- dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders
- keeping up to date with new mortgage products and any changes in the law.
You will need to follow strict industry rules and guidelines, have 1 years + experience in this role. You will be expected to generate income of £12-14,000 per month.
• We have a large client database which needs servicing for product transfers/ re-mortgages/shared ownership, BTL and protection sales.
• The advisor will not need to generate own leads externally, simply service our existing clients due for a re-mortgage and any inbound calls to office
• We have a large friendly advisor team based in the head office with good admin support so advisor will not need to chase the lender, simply obtain docs from client to submit application and SR/OWS and then pass the case to our case handler team to manage underwriting to offer and completion.
There is an OTE of 10-15% on top of the basic salary.
Only if you have a similar background and experience that our clients require, then please send your CV immediately.