Midweight Graphic Designer
My client, a fast-growing healthy drinks brand are looking for a creative Midweight Graphic Designer with a high-quality portfolio to join the in-house team dedicated to changing the drinks industry for the better.
The ideal Midweight Graphic Designer candidate will have a strong sense of brand awareness and perfect attention to detail. You will bring an excellent understanding of layout, typography, visual hierarchy and colour, you will be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small collaborative environment and be heavily involved with everything from ATL and OOH design, to packaging, collateral, merchandise, presentations and reports, digital design and visual content for social.
- Previous in-house or brand agency graphic design experience
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Expert in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Strong understanding of the print process and specifications/colour profiles
- Good knowledge of designing for digital to deliver quality solutions
- Able to work on their own initiative and equally can take verbal direction
- A strong understanding of brand guidelines and working to a specific brief
- Confident in your own abilities and proactively influence the team/manage expectations.
- Time efficient and can work to deadlines.
- Relevant design/creative qualification
- Any additional HTML, photography, video editing and/or motion experience should be documented in your portfolio and are beneficial but not essential.
If this position is of interest then please apply today with your portfolio if possible.