My client has over 25 years experience in the motor industry and supplies the highest quality new and used vans throughout the UK. The position offers career development and training opportunities, with a company who have been in business since the 1980's and have many employees whom have been with us over 10 years Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Senior Workshop Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all vehicles are diagnosed, serviced and repaired to the highest level possible.
- Diagnostics, Servicing and major repairs of all makes and models of vehicles
- Working in Reading
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- Diagnostics experience essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ideally living in Reading
- £22-28k basic with an OTE upto £40,000
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.