To progress concept designs through to fully detail technical drawing packages for residential sites. To provide general assistance to the Technical Department and site based teams including liaison with external consultants & suppliers and checking information provided.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Delivery of highly detailed drawing information to strict deadlines.
- Adhere to policies and procedures of the technical department.
- Co-ordination of the documentation received from external suppliers and consultants.
- Continuing Professional Development in relation to all aspects of Construction and Computer Aided Design.
- Continual monitoring and development of current standard details and standard house types.
- Very good organisational skills, including attention to detail and determination to see things through
- Professional approach with high degree of discretion.
- Team player with can do attitude.
- Willing to learn, be flexible and get involved with a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Own transport essential.
- Excellent working knowledge and proficient in the use of AutoCAD required.
- Excellent working knowledge of current Building Regulations and construction methods required.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with previous experience of working on large scale residential projects preferable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages required.