Head Chef - Hotel - £50k package
Tonic have been tasked with sourcing a Head Chef for a large hotel, located 30 minutes from Birmingham close to Sutton Coldfield. The successful Head Chef will have strong experience within hotels and will have worked to at least a 2 rosette level. This is a beautiful hotel with two restaurants; one that caters for fine dining guests, another that is more casual, they also hold a number of weddings and conferences throughout the year.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced Head/Executive Chef
- From at least a 2 Rosette background
- Experienced in cooking for large numbers
- Able to develop the team and bring out the best in them at all times
- Able to fully manage the kitchen P&L
- Passionate & Driven
- Someone with an amazing eye for detail
- Friendly and approachable but professional at all times
What's in it for you?
- £42,000 per year basic salary (only for exceptional candidates)
- Bonus scheme
- Group discounts
- Company reward scheme & benefits
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.