Product Intern - £18K - South London - ART
This company is a technology based start-up who are revolutionising the world of Art. They have identified the importance of technological innovation to eradicate fraud and providing providence as well as promoting Artists and their work, with the goal of driving engagement and sales.
This is a three-month internship paying up to £18,000 pro rata based near Elephant and Castle.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for the production, assembly and dispatch of products ensuring that stakeholders – both customers and colleagues – get what they require, when they expect them. This involves both administrative work and hands-on construction. You need to be meticulous, conscientious and with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Liaising with customers to help schedule tagging operations and then participate in tagging sessions at galleries and artist studios.
- Work with the other members of the product department on the development, specification and improvement of their current and future products. The input you will be able to provide from your daily involvement in operations will be invaluable.
- The right person will learn a great deal and will be involved in ground-breaking product development and delivery, within a high profile creative market sector.
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
Belief in their Vision – To protect the legacy of artists, protect collectors from fraud, and build a comprehensive provenance history for every work of art.
Results Focus – You only measure yourself by what you’ve actually done, the metrics you’ve moved and ultimately the results you’ve delivered.
Team Player – They love rock stars but only the ones that place the needs and success of the team above themselves.
Discretion - you'll be relied upon to maintain the security of the business and to maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding clients and business methods.
Ideally an interest in some or all of the following:
- Print and/or packaging processes
- Manufacturing, materials science/chemistry
- Physical security technologies
- Contemporary art