Sales & Events Manager
Our client has an exciting position available for a Sales & Events Manager to join the team based in Marylebone, London. You will work 40 hours per week and be rewarded with £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus substantial bonus and career progression.
Our client's company was founded by a city lawyer and investment banking duo and is a trendy street food and events company, receiving first class national and international reviews. Their events team has created events for global brands including Apple, Manchester United, Nike, Warner Bros, Sony and Tate and Lyle to name a few.
Our client's Sales & Events Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Working alongside a great team building relationships with, and meeting clients.
- Arranging corporate and private events for international brands and large corporate clients and trying new street food.
What is our client looking for in their Sales & Events Manager?
- Confidence and an outgoing nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An individual who is commercially minded.
- Great Initiative which can be applied in work environment.
This role is for 40 hours per week and offers 25,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience). To their successful Sales & Events Manager our client will offer an excellent bonus and incentive package with career progression.
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and desire to undertake this dynamic role and become our client's Sales & Events Manager, then please apply today!