IT Risk Manager
Senior IT Risk Specialist – Technology – Risk Management – Northampton
A great opportunity for an IT Risk Management professional to join my client’s team, providing effective risk management, disaster recovery and policy/framework expertise across technology within the entire business.
Working closely with IT, the Risk Manager will undertake assurance and be responsible for the business adhering to both internal policies, external procedures and client requirements.
Key responsibilities for the IT Risk Management professional include:
- Leading risk assessments
- Support the development of risk management capability
- Identify and evaluate operational risks
- Documentation and reporting of risk and assurance reports
The role requires a self-starter who can manage their own time/workload effectively with the view to growing a team in this area. Key skills/experience required for the IT Risk Manager include:
- 4 years experience in an IT Risk Management environment
- Understanding of disaster recovery, functionality and policies
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience working across IT – All areas and not just information security
IT Risk Management professionals looking to take the next step in owning IT Risk across technology with a chance to build, and lead, a team. This is the role for you.