- High growth and energetic media business
- Selling AdTech both through agencies and direct
- Client facing role within a high growth firm
The Role: This energetic media business requires a Sales Manager to join their expanding London office. Responsible for selling programmatic advertising, predominantly performance retargeting campaigns, the Sales Manager will target Marketing Directors both directly and through agencies across the Travel, Hotel and Retailers sectors in order to drive new business acquisition. This is an independent sales role, where the Sales Manager will manage the full 360 sales cycle, from sourcing their own leads through to closing business face to face. This is an excellent position suited for any experienced sales professional looking to progress their career within programmatic advertising and boost their earnings within an opportunity rich organisation.
The Company: Established in 2007, this Italian advertising technology company have grown to global recognition Specialising in performance marketing and programmatic advertising, this firm are established partners with top-tier brands in over 80 countries and across a wide range of industries. Looking to expand their New Business sales team in London, the Sales Manage will be joining the firm at a truly flourishing time in its development.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager role:
- Selling programmatic advertising through agencies and clients direct
- Targeting the Travel, Hotels and Retailers sectors
- Managing full 360 sales cycle
- Closing business face to face
Requirement of this Sales Manager role:
- 5 years proven B2B sales experience
- 2 years experience within programmatic advertising
- Self starter, driven and engaging
The package for the Sales Manager:
- £48,000 basic plus 20% salary uncapped OTE
- Pension, 28 days' holiday, spot incentives
- Lively company culture and rewarding earning potential
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please contact Suzy Richardson on .