Financial Controller - Restaurants
A leading high street restaurant chain is actively recruiting a Financial Controller to join its rapidly expanding UK business. Reporting directly to the European Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance function.
With constant change and development taking place you will be a process driven individual able to lead the transformation of the Finance Department. With 40 sites in operation and plans to open a further 20 in the next 12 months, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of this growing organisation. In order to meet the needs of this growing business, you will ideally be an ACA accountant with retail or multi-site experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the transformation of the finance department
- Reviewing systems and processes, overhauling where necessary
- Managing a growing finance team of 4
- Monthly Financial Reporting for Retail and Direct Business
- Annual budget and forecast
- Monthly Forecast
- Year End Financial Reporting
You will be:
- A senior level accountant with the determination and drive to grow and develop a leading finance team
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with previous management experience
- From a retail or multi-site background
- Systems orientated person
Paying a salary between £55K and £65K with excellent bonus and benefits. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to build a career with a global business.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more details.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.