Part- Time Payroll Officer
A Part- Time Payroll Officer position based in Central London, for a mental health charity
The charity itself works with people facing mental health issues. They have a national presence.
The Part- Time Payroll Officer in this position will need to have experience dealing with a large payroll- in the 1000's.
- They will be required to:
- Look after the main payroll
- Deal with the benefits and pensions
- Communicate effectively with managers and other employees
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have looked after a large payroll
- Ran/ assisted with running an end- to- end payroll
- Dealt with expenses
- Good communication skills
The salary for the Part- Time Payroll Officer is £23,500 to 24,500 (pro- rata to £14,500- £15,500)