Finance Analyst - Data Analytics
About the company
My client is the world’s leading provider of innovative workspace solutions, with products and services ranging from fully equipped offices to professional meeting rooms, business lounges and the largest network of Videoconferencing studios.
About the role
The business is growing rapidly as they build their network and look for new opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales. Products and Services are at the heart of their business, ensuring that they give customers what they need, at the right price. They are by far the biggest company in the flexible working field so you will be joining a market leader where you can make a real contribution to their success.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing data to find meaningful patterns and trends that help us improve our offering to customers and our profitability.
- Monitoring the impact of new products and services and recommending modifications and changes as required.
- Deep dive into performance data to help us set the global standards for products and services.
- Analyse internal sales data and compare with the external market to recommend products and services strategy and decisions.
- Managing performance improvement initiatives.
- Optimisation / automation of operational processes
Whilst candidates will be assessed individually, the following are key selection criteria:
- Impressive academic credentials - at least a 2i degree, from an established university, in a numerate, scientific or business discipline
- Previous experience in a commercial role since graduation in an environment such as external or internal consultancy, or a relevant operational area. Supervisory experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- A naturally analytical person with a proven ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills, gained in a fast paced and challenging working environment.
- Experience of and ability to undertake projects from initial inception through to final completion
- Sound knowledge/experience of relevant IT tools, especially Excel, Access & SQL or other coding capability would be useful
As a rapidly growing business, my client is in a position to offer new joiners a highly attractive career proposition. Given the culture of the business, there are no ceilings on individual performance, with personal talent and achievement being the only constraints. In addition to an attractive salary, a comprehensive benefits package will include competitive base salary and bonus.