Bluetree has the pleasure of working with a boutique communications agency in the heart of beautiful Surrey. Our client specialises in live events but they also get to the heart of client concerns by gathering insights that create sustainable long term relationship with customers.
The Executive Producer (EP) has the main operational responsibility for a main project or a number of smaller projects from brief to execution. This means working through the various company processes (IDDI) of insight gathering, helping interpret that evidence, then designingthe experience and delivering it faultlessly, then measuringimpact withthe short and long term effects of the project and making recommendations on continuous improvement. Scoping the project or programme and then allocating the necessary resources and budget is also part of the EP role.
The EP will also supervise the project team to ensure that all work - from initial research, creative concepts through to logistics and technical - delivers against agreed objectives and surpasses clients’ expectations. Flexible and adaptable, the EP should be able to build strong and durable relationships with both colleagues, suppliers and clients alike.
- Help recruit/form fluid, flexible and efficient project teams to then lead these respective team(s) to ensure absolute understanding of the business objectives, review and interpret the research and finally design and subsequent undertake flawless delivery of all projects & programmes
- Lead the creative process if not by idea generation itself then by enlisting, facilitating and mentoring the creative process with the right people in the meeting(s)
- Project and programme management from the simple to complex. Ensures all client and supplier communication is accurate, credible and timely
- Contribute heavily and leads on occasion to company Business Development process. Including targeting potential clients and then meeting them to present the appropriate company credentials - with professionalism and passion
- Take a wider, more overt industry-facing lead to represent company ethos and approach with potential PR opportunities including: speaking forums, chairing discussion panels and judging committees
- To help identify and enter appropriate industry award event categories with the aim to then create and deliver a compelling company proposal(s)
- Supporting and where appropriate leading (winning) creative pitches - also have a healthy interest in and good working knowledge of digital and social media channels
- You have a minimum of six years’ production experience working on a variety of projects for various industry sectors
- You clearly have the ambition and skill sets to grow and contribute to the culture, commercial development and growth of a boutique creative and strategic communications agency
- You are willing to take responsibility and work at all levels to create and deliver programmes that persuade our clients business audiences to change their attitudes and behaviours
- Further to this you understand communications strategy and you can decipher and simplify reasonably complex communications challenges. Additionally, you are able to then construct a forward plan with the right support and the right solutions and at the right price point.
- You are a confident and engaging communicator and presenter - with the ability to challenge where necessary
- You have a good knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of live event production including film and video/moving image
- You have experience and understanding of the power of compelling film and video, digital and speaker support interconnecting with the live experience
- You have a wide knowledge of the marketing industry and keep up-to-date with the event/ creative/media industry
- You live within a 'reasonable’ easy commuting distance to new HQ in Godalming, Surrey.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.