We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to join our team in the North. You will be responsible for the catering, cleaning, security and hard services across this Account. You will be developing and leading a team of managers within the northern region and single contract to provide exceptional service to our clients. You will manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to, and drive food service and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
We are looking for a strategic Manager who is an experienced innovator who can demonstrate how they have delivered for the client and kept the clients business and our services at the cutting edge of excellent service.Package description
£65,000 + excellent benefits
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement tooMain responsibilities
- Produce, plan and manage soft service business continuity plans and emergency plans and dovetail into the overall contract business.
- Manage to ensure all staff and sub-contract labour adhere to the client security requirements, undertaking spot checks and audits ensuring the right to access with correct levels of clearance and or escorting.
- Regularly review business critical processes and call out rota’s ensuring client business is covered at all times without failure.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately qualified, with the right level of experience and skills to execute the tasks required in accordance to the client contract.
- Ensure all control measures, including the use of PPE as highlighted on risk assessments are cascaded to facilities manager and ensure all measures are executed
- Manage the overall soft services ensuring maximum efficiency with the optimum use of resources.
- Ensure a required level of delivery performance is maintained consistently.
- Develop and implement a robust management process to ensure all licenses, permits and consents to enter are used where necessary.
- Overall management of all sub-contractors and resident staff ensuring all relevant laws, legislation and industry standards are maintained and managed in accordance to contract
- Ensuring that your Contract Managers have control of all Third Party Contractors in keeping with all Company policies and requirements
- Ensuring Compliance with Company procurement strategy
- Keeping an awareness of Legislative changes and Industry changes and challenges.
- Corporate Alignment – Aligns team to the business
- Results Orientation – Goes the extra mile
- Responding to Customers – Takes personal responsibility
- Integrity – Acts on values and beliefs
- Working Together for the Business – Keeps people informed
- Holding Others Accountable – Sets performance standards
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance and company discounts.