Based Milton Keynes, Salary £38k-£50k + company car and excellent benefits
With 2017 upon us, we have exciting growth plans at VWFS and this has created new opportunities for Business Analysts within the Business Transformation Team. Working within strategic change programmes, these roles are key to helping VWFS realise its future vision through high quality business change delivery in a fast paced, dynamic and supportive environment.
About the role
The role of Business Analyst sits within our energetic, growing and customer focused Business Transformation team. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to become part of this fantastic team working on a broad range of high profile change projects within VWFS.
Your role will involve working closely with all relevant stakeholders throughout the business to gather, analyse and translate specific needs to produce clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specification documents for change. It will also include documentation of 'Target state’ business processes in alignment with the Business Performance Improvement team. You will have a high level of engagement with the business to gather, analyse and document high quality business requirements. You should aspire to become the Subject Matter Expert on the business’ requirements and act as the 'voice of the business’ for the project team.
You will be supporting Business Transition to enable effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives to the business, particularly around collaboration on knowledge transfer, stakeholder engagement and communications. You will need to contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Business Analysis Diploma, Information Systems Examination Board, or similar.
- Ability to work in a mixed Waterfall and Agile delivery environment.
- Knowledge and experience of mapping complex business processes.
- Proven track record of delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design on change projects.
- A high level of business intelligence and strong analytical skills.
- Experience of supporting complex change projects.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment including governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements
- Strong problem-solving, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex data and arguments.
- High level of motivation, flexibility, drive and personal commitment.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Company car and fuel card, generous pension scheme, private healthcare, free on-site parking, and much more!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.