Advancing People are recruiting exclusively for a leading international company with an office in Bedford. Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive.
This is a key role with responsibility to work on digital marketing campaigns that will deliver leads to the new business sales teams, and on marketing collateral for external and internal communication activities. The role will include developing key knowledge about core services. The role will be based at their office in Bedford but travel to their other site near Heathrow may be required one day per week.
- Management of Google Adwords campaigns
- Web content marketing and SEO: production of website pages (service pages, case studies, etc.) and blog articles
- Social media marketing: LinkedIn and Twitter posting and supporting colleagues with their business related social media activity
- Community Manager for Microsoft Yammer, their enterprise social media tool.
- Production of marketing/sales collateral: brochures, case studies, etc. (working with templates in Indesign, PowerPoint, Word)
- Using Google Analytics to plan online marketing and report on activity
- Production of their bi-monthly employee newsletter (writing and editing articles, sourcing images, etc.
- Market research (predominantly online competitor research)
- Marketing administration and reporting
Essential skills required
- Must have at least 4 years marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment.
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Social media skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with evidence of producing professional marketing collateral
- Attention to detail is very important and you need to be a quick and keen learner
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A willingness to meet deadlines effectively and work to objectives
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships
- Good level of ability with IT applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, CRM, marketing platforms, etc.
Desirable skills These are not essential, as training and support can be given, but these would give you an advantage:
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience of working on internal communications campaigns as well as external
- Experience of Microsoft Yammer
- CRM system skills
In return our client is offering a salary to £30,000 plus company benefits.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.