Sales Executive - Business Development
Sales Executives - £25000 Basic with Monthly Bonus (Full Training, Continuous Development and Career Progression)
Our client is one of the leading Utility Consultancies in the UK and due to their continued success, they are looking for dedicated Sales Executives to help them grow their business.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working as part of a dynamic team, to contact businesses and initiate conversations, with the aim to book face to face meetings and demos.
If you have a passion for sales and want to work in a fun office environment with great earning potential, then this could be the job for you, as this role is designed to lead to the next level, with career progression being a key element.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Sales Executives:
- Promoting products and services to businesses
- Developing an understanding of the client’s long term and short term needs
- Booking appointments and demos for clients
- Acting in a professional, polite manner when dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Continually establishing client relationships, both internally and externally
- Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Keeping up to date on all new products and services
- Working with the sales and account management teams
- Telesales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative person
- Have a desire to progress your career and earn money
- Professional well-spoken person (fluent in English)
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool
Benefits Package for the successful Sales Executives:
- £25000 Basic salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Full training
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- 4 weeks’ holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within sales in an award winning company, please email me your CV, today.