Financial Services Company has an excellent opportunity for a Bookeeper/Accounts Assistant
- Provide full accounts support by recording and maintaining financial records.
- Provide a Full Book Keeping support service and support the Operations Team
- Handle the full cycle of accounting duties including the basic tasks, such as accounts payable, code and enter vendor and expense invoices, run checks, bill clients and prepare bank deposits, ensure correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly.
- Process employee timesheets, run payroll checks, calculate bonus and prepare monthly and quarterly tax returns.
- You will handle all of the company’s banking needs, including reconciling monthly bank statements and monitoring cash flow on a daily basis
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 years’ professional accounting practice experience
- Excellent knowledge of managerial accounting and bookkeeping services
- Good knowledge of tax law and compliance
- Educated to A Level standard or Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
The salary is negotiable based on experience, knowledge and track record.
Minimum no less than £25k + Bonus and Benefits, will go higher for the quality candidates