£28k - £30k
Our client a renowned Investment Firm is currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join and support their London office.
The ideal candidate would be degree level educated in Finance/Financial markets or Economics from one of the UK’s top 10 universities. Experience of working for an investment firm or hedgefund is desirable but not essential.
Based in a Central London, West End location
- Reporting to the COO/CFO/CIO.
- Welcome clients and guests daily
- Answer all incoming calls and schedule appointments
- Management of meeting rooms and bookings
- Order office supplies
- process expenses and invoices
- Assist with the management of company office suppliers and service providers
- Working with IT to ensure smooth running of company print room
- Liaise with building management for all building related issues
- Manage incoming and outgoing Post/mail daily
- Regularly update company website
- Preserve all updated marketing materials and ensure these are presented to a high standard.
- Update Salesforce database
- Take ownership of monthly preparation of the fund newsletters
- Arrange meetings as required
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required
- Plan marketing trips and provide assistance where required
- Diary Management
- Organise all aspects of meetings/conferences
- Assist management with workload and any field enquires
- Arrange company travel and accommodation for team
- Provide full administrative support for the COO/CFO when needed
- Organise regular team social activities
- Assist with any Ad hoc requests
- Undertake any personal tasks as required
- Degree Level educated in Finance or Economics
- Hands on approach and enthusiastic attitude
- A high level of resilience
- Relevant experience of working within a professional environment providing full administrative support is desirable.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- High attention to detail
- Open to future career development and progression within the company
- A high standard of numeracy and IT proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook and other applications)