Radley Green has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Finance Assistant to join a world-leading Retail group. Our client is a well-renowned American group that has expanded successfully internationally due to its growing popularity. With European operations based out of its centrally located London offices, our client is looking for a promising candidate with the desire to progress to join them as a Finance Assistant.
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing complex invoices including Project and Fixed Assets invoices
- Rent VAT entry and account reconciliations
- Entry of Direct Debit invoices
- and other duties
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced with 2 years' experience in AP at least
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonally with the ability to liaise with individuals across the business
Please do not hesitate to apply for this role if you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.