Advanced Nurse Practitioner, North Cornwall
This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in a picturesque area of North Cornwall at an excellent and highly reputable teaching and training practice. The surgery is clinically outstanding with a friendly team of Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists. The Partners fully support and encourage additional training desires and areas of specialist interest.
Salary - £50,000 + 5 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - North Cornwall
The surgery -
- Clinically outstanding practice
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training & teaching practice
- Varied term of forward-thinking Partners
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of other Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Prescribing Pharmacist
- Plans to introduce Mental Health Worker and Physio
- Mixed patient base
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
- SystmOne Clinical System
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 5 hours per week (may be able to consider part time)
- Typical day - 2.5-hour sessions, mainly face-to-face with some telephone calls
- Minor illness based role with some CDM and telephone triage
- Heavily reduced admin, excellent support team to take it off your hands
- Daily meetings 11am - 11.30am with whole of clinical team - have a coffee and a catch up!
The benefits -
- £50,000 FTE per annum
- MDU fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.