Head of Finance Reporting to Board
Hudson Executive are pleased to be supporting a well established privately owned real estate group, in identifying a Head of Finance to work as part of the senior management team reporting straight to the board. With a high profile commercial real estate portfolio across London and a recent entry in to the residential arena, the successful candidate will assume day to day responsibility for all facets of the finance function whilst facilitating the group's ambitious growth plans.
The group currently holds and transacts in commercial and residential real estate and have cultivated an exceptional reputation for their commercial acumen, integrity along with the strength and reputation of their high profile management team.
This hands on role will requires the successful candidate to:
- Be accountable for the performance of the finance function and be able to support the directors in holding other function leaders and external advisors responsible for agreed actions.
- Working closely with the directors on all aspects of financial management, reporting and forecasting.
- Managing and reconciling of Service Charges.
- Oversight of quarterly billing process for rent and service charge invoices.
- Monitoring of financial and property management systems and suggesting improvements.
- Managing the month end process and the regular provision of all other required management information.
- Preparation of quarterly reports to the Group's banks.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for all group companies.
- Working with the auditors to deliver an efficient year-end audit.
- Working with the tax advisors to ensure all compliance is up to date.
- Be responsible for the activities and personal development of the direct report bookkeeper.
- Assisting the Directors, as may be required in the general management of the Group's business.
- Managing ad hoc administrative issues such as pension scheme compliance.
As a qualified accountant underpinned by a strong academic track record, you will have previously worked closely with a senior management team and have a track record of aiding strategic decision making.
Exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills and the drive to make a difference are pre-requisite attributes being sought.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.