Development/Regional Underwriter Liability and/or Medmal
A leading multinational insurance company is seeking a Development/Regional Underwriter to join their Liability and Medical Malpractice team. The location of this opportunity is flexible for the right candidate, including Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and/or home based.
* Responsible for General Liability & Medical Malpractice underwriting for your Region;
* Generate suitable and profitable new business opportunities;
* Assess the risks in question for their insurability, suitability, risk appetite, exposure, coverage and structure;
* Understand the prospective insured's insurance needs negotiate suitable terms and deliver where possible a suitable insurance solution; and
* Work with the London team in developing wordings and endorsements.
* A strong understanding of the General Liability and/or Medical Malpractice insurance market;
* Technical underwriting experience;
* Proven business development and negotiation skills; and
* The ability to identify risks and price accordingly.