Our client school in Maidstone requires a highly motivated, well-qualified Primary Teacher who can continue to inspire and enthuse the Year 4 students to achieve at the highest levels whilst supporting the development of all learners. This is a fixed term contract position that will run for the summer term. The school is a small independent school with a Christian ethos for Years 3-13. The latest inspection report in December 2016 concluded that the school is outstanding in all areas and 'the quality of education is excellent'. The successful teacher will be
Working with classes of children who respond to consistently good teaching, in a modern purpose built school with excellent facilities in an attractive setting, in a friendly atmosphere. We are welcoming applications from
The successful candidate will:
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons, supporting pupils' educational needs making reference to prior attainment and SEN.
* Be prepared to teach across the age and ability range in Year 4, challenging and inspiring children.
* Assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
* Contribute to the planning and implementation of the curriculum.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a coherent programme of study, and supervise support staff.
* Set high behaviour expectations, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships with pupils.
* Promote enrichment and extension activities.
* Participate in KS2 and whole school meetings.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.