Our strong brand name within the media space has been developed thorough the ability to provide the best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media, digital and specialist communications through our original holistic and integrated approach. Our communications services include digital creative execution, content creation, media planning, sports and entertainment marketing, SEO strategy, near-field communications and marketing analytics.
Key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Close collaboration with Commercial Directors on global new business tenders.
- Managing the fee proposals from markets to ensure the delivery of profitable yet competitive remuneration structures. Ability to push back and question market submissions and make suggestions that will enhance our submission.
- Exposure to contract negotiations with the aim of improving commercial knowledge and developing client relationship management acumen.
- Develop and manage some client relationships and take ownership of commercial topics, becoming the clients’ key point of contact on those topics.
- Preparing and reviewing profitability reports for all international clients (eg, Media Spend Reports, Profit & Loss Reports).
- Be a key point of contact on finance and commercial matters both internally and externally to clients. This will often mean working to tight deadlines and being able to articulate commercial terms and risks.
- Explaining financial and commercial information to non-finance/commercial individuals. This could involve the training of people within the business.
We are looking for someone with the following skill sets:
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Ability to be analytical and work efficiently and effectively.
- Understanding of the purpose andneed for strict internal controls.
- Commercial awareness coupled with an interest in the media industry.
- Solid co-ordination skills with the ability to navigate through large volumes of data.
- Strong communication skills; with verbal and written skills being of equal importance.
- Start to articulate and explain commercial issues to non-commercial colleagues.