Graduate Finance and Accounts Trainee - CIMA - Knutsford
Graduate Job - CIMA study support, bespoke training, progression within a market-leading business - £22,000 basic starting salary
Our client is a major distributor, one of the largest companies in their industry, with an annual turnover of over £1 billion and locations covering the UK and Ireland. With a reputation for being the best and employing the best, they are passionate about developing graduate talent.
Due to the company's growth, their Head Office in Knutsford requires a Graduate Finance and Accounts Trainee to join their finance team.
Are you a bright and analytical graduate looking for a new challenge in a commercial business environment? Do you want to progress your career with a market-leading business who are renowned within their industry? Do you want an opportunity to start your career as an accountant with one-to-one training and CIMA study support?
If you have answered yes so far, this could be the opportunity for you.
Training and Progression
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large nationwide company and build your career with them. Joining them as a Graduate Trainee you will receive comprehensive training in accounting, you will be given an insight into many different aspects of the Accounts Team, giving you the skills needed to become an Accountant and to establish a progressive and successful career for yourself within the company.
In the future there will be an opportunity to progress further into other commercial roles or develop your career within the accounts and finance department. There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the group.
In addition to top training provided (specialist accounts training, CIMA study support, skills training in various business fields, one-on-one mentoring from a colleague and visiting one of the company's commercial operations to gain a better understanding of the business) you can also expect the following benefits:
- An uncapped profit share
- Basic starting salary of £22,000 per annum
- Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Salary reviews
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking and free cafeteria
We're looking for a well-educated and bright university graduate who is:
- Passionate about building a career within finance and accounts
- Personable with good communication skills
- A team-player who is professional and well-presented
- Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a strong eye for detail
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Academically bright, with a 2:1 degree or above and strong GCSE and A-Level results
Think you have what it takes? Don't delay, progress your career today.
Take a look at the Bridgewater Graduates Portal on our website (or visit our pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) for more graduate opportunities, CV tips, interview pointers and career advice.