Estimator / Buyer
Van + fuel card
We are now recruiting for an Estimator / Buyer, to join our client’s team in Walsall. The Estimator / Buyer will price projects from small refurbishments and maintenance through to complete new builds. As a principle contractor to local authorities, the client has a great deal of experience of working on properties such as schools, care homes, libraries and other public buildings. The successful candidate will have 5 years or more experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Estimate and quote how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly
- Assess the needs of the company and buy accordingly
- A recognised qualification (HND/Bsc) would be a strong advantage
- SMSTS Ticket is a must (Site management safety training scheme)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness
If you wish to work for a company with a strong reputation within the industry, who have been established for over 20 years, please contact Georgie Titley on 01543-629-090 or email me Georgie.titley@bcsrecruitment . co . uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.