Salesforce Solutions Analyst / Developer
- Be the technical lead for Cloud solutions, especially Salesforce and ETL solutions utilising Mulesoft and Informatica.
- Understand Business Requirements / User Stories produced by the BA team and assist in the creation of these where necessary.
- Architect / design the technical solutions to meet Business Requirements / User Stories.
- Operate as the lead developer for company Cloud solutions based around the Salesforce ecosystem, supporting the IT team to develop their best practice approaches to developing these solutions while taking a direct lead in hands-on development.
- Operate as the solution lead in integrations using Mulesoft, Informatica and other integration technologies as needed.
- Help to develop support and testing capabilities in Cloud technologies based around the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Investigate issues and questions raised by the Business, providing resolutions and information as appropriate and involving others as necessary.
- Develop knowledge of all lines of business.
- Support the business on the preparation of acceptance test plans and data.
- Coordinate and deliver training and knowledge transfer.
- Mentor the IT team members in Cloud technologies.
- Maintain an understanding of industry and technology trends relevant to improving our business and make recommendations as the solution lead.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum three years' experience in a Salesforce technical lead role including design, development and implementation experience.
- Minimum two years' experience in design and hands-on implementation of ETL solutions using Mulesoft, Informatica or preferably both.
- Preferably experience in other Salesforce applications such as Steel Brick, Financialforce, Drawloop or similar.
- Preferably three years' experience within the Insurance business, especially Motor Warranty.
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented service-driven environment
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into best practice solution design.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Business acumen including a good sense of how applications can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks is crucial.
- Excellent mentoring and knowledge sharing skills.
- Educated to Degree level with IT skills training / certification in areas such as Salesforce, Informatica, Mulesoft or other Salesforce applications.
- Educated to A- Level Standard with IT skills training / certification in areas such as Salesforce, Informatica, Mulesoft or other Salesforce applications.