Senior Estimator - Nuclear New Build - London
KeySearchWords: Estimator, Estimating, Tender, Bidding, Proposals, Power , Nuclear, Energy, Construction, New Build, Commercial
I am working with a major Project Management Consultancy who have had some of the first Hinckley Point C new build estimating vacancies released to them. They are currently seeking permanent candidates to fill Lead Estimator positions and act as discipline heads. The following Estimating positions are available in their London Head office:
Being a permanent member of staff with this company will mean plenty of room for professional development and career progression within their international organisation. People are at the core of this businesses philosophy and this is reflected in the incredibly competitive package that is on offer for the right candidate.
This company also offers professional qualifications alongside work and a well structured career development programme which has seen successful employees reach director level rapidly. Coming on board with these major players in engineering could be the start of a rich and fruitful career but you must posses the right background to be considered.
If you have a solid background in the nuclear industry as a capable estimator, or if you are interested in entering the nuclear sector and have worked in a similar industry such as:
- Power Generation
- Chemical Plants
They are offering annual salaries between £55,000 - £65,000 Pa
+ the following benefits:
* If staying away from home - accommodation, travel and sustenance costs are all expensed!
* 25 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum (pro-rata for part time staff or for part years worked)* Professional diplomas & other qualifications
* Employees in service at 1st April each year can buy up to 15 days or sell up to 5 days holiday
* Non-contributory pension scheme (upto 5% of Salary)
* Employee Well Being Programme (EWP)
* Share incentive plan
* Life assurance scheme (4x salary if you in pension scheme 2 if not)
* Professional membership fees paid
* Income Protection
* Personal accident cover
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Give as you earn scheme
* Health Club Membership & Leisure Discounts
* Discounted BUPA healthcare scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* IT related discounts
* Mobile phone discounts
* Car /Car Allowance
If you are interested in this role and have relevant background experience then please respond to this email with a copy of your up-to-date CV.