Area Sales Manager - Construction / Flooring - London - £42k basic + OTE
A field sales role promoting an innovative range of structural and acoustic flooring products. Targeting architects, contractors and developers across London and the South East, winning new-build and high-end refurbishment projects.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
SELLING: Structural and Acoustic Flooring
SELLING TO: Architects, Contractors, Developers & House Builders
TERRITORY: South East - London and the Home Counties
PACKAGE: £38k-£42k basic + £10k-£12k uncapped OTE - Car, Laptop, Mobile, Health Care, Pension & 24 days holiday
• An exciting opportunity promoting my clients innovative high-end flooring product
• A structural and acoustic flooring system that produces a high-end finish
• Both specification and contractor led, winning both new-build and high-end refurbishment projects
• Conducting CPD seminars and winning specifications from architects, designers and developers
• Whilst equally tracking, winning and securing projects with contractors and installers
• A field sales professional with a proven track record within the construction industry
• Ideally you will have some specification sales experience, although this is not essential
• You will have a consultative, persuasive & solution lead approach to sales
• With first class presentation and communication skills, and be innovative and dynamic in your approach
• A global market leading manufacturer of building materials
• Established for over 90 years
• Operating across Europe, America & Asia
• With a turnover in excess of $1 billion
Please click on the 'apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, specification, acoustics, flooring, interiors, architects, contractors, developers