Trainee Mortgage and Protection Advisers - Bath
An award winning company that offers expert mortgage & insurance advice, has an opportunity for a number of Trainee Mortgage and Protection Advisers to join their Bath office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that will provide you with lots of quality enquiries, full training, funded exams and an excellent level of sales and post sales support.
The ideal candidates will have customer service experience, ideally on the telephone. Experience in the mortgage or protection sector isn’t necessary as full training will be provided.
As Trainee Adviser, you will generate consistently a high level of quality activity from leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of clients.
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company’s performance standards
- To provide the service and care to the company’s customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls and obtaining full CeMAP.
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Desire to provide the highest standard of advice and service to your clients
- Eagerness to join and be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing company
- The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
- Previous sales experience welcomed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Prioritizes effectively
- Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
- Make confident, effective decisions within scope of job role
The role is paying a basic salary of £20,000 per annum + bonus, with first year OTE of £25-27,000 and second year OTE of £40,000 pa.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Natasha Nicholls