A Legal Cashier is required for a Legal Practice based in Northampton.
Duties to include:
• The accurate and up to date maintenance of client and nominal ledgers
• Banking and cheque raising
• Raising of invoices
• Opening, maintaining and closing ledger accounts and inputting data
• Maintenance and reconciliation of clients and deposit bank and building society accounts
• Compliance with CLC Accounts Rules, audit requirements and any other regulations
• Liaison with Property Lawyers on ledger balance queries
• Credit Control and Aged Debt monitoring
• Processing supplier invoices and direct debits
• Assistance with the production of management information, budgets and other financial reports and projections
• Any other duties as reasonably required
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.