Parts Advisor - Main Dealer
Goldman & Fine Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor for one of our Dealership's in High Wycombe.
Excellent pay rate.
Very Clean and pleasant environment.
Brilliant working conditions.
Please Quote Ref: VP2155
Your duties would typically include:
- Advising customers what parts they might need for their vehicle
- Taking orders in person, over the phone and via email
- Checking availability of parts on computerised stock records
- Getting parts from the storeroom or warehouse or, if out of stock, ordering them from suppliers
- Putting orders together, and arranging for them to be sent by courier, or making deliveries yourself
- Dealing with payments
- Raising invoices and issuing receipts
- Ordering supplies, putting stock away and updating records.
MORE IMPORTANTLY: ensuring any parts that are ordered wrongly (which happens to the best of us) you have to ensure that you return these parts at the given time lines provided by suppliers.
Also being proactive is brilliant, so if you have other suppliers away from the norm who may-be cheaper and quicker, please make the calls, make arrangements, be pro-active in your work.
The suitable candidate should expect in return:
- £18,000 - £23,000 p.a.
- £3,600 bonus
- 28 days holiday increasing to 30 days after 2 years.
Please send your CV by clicking on apply to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch.
To apply please contact Darryl Hunt at Goldman & Fine Recruitment Ltd.
Ensure to attach your CV in a word format with all your contact details, i.e. telephone, mobile, email etc.
Contact details provided, however you can reach us on-line through our website.
For our latest vacancies please download our APP "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Limited" on any hand-held device.
"Dealership Parts Advisor"
"Senior Parts Advisor"