Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person
C Armstrong Plumbing and Heating are looking for a Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance person to join them in Chorlton to work on a portfolio of properties within the Greater Manchester Area. Some contracts occasionally fall outside of the Manchester area and there may be occasions when you may be required to travel further to job locations within the UK with overnight stay.
The position is varied.
You will be required to work on your own and with other maintenance staff as part of a team
Day to day works / maintenance of portfolio to include but not limited to:
• Gas Inspections & boiler services
- Installation of Gas Boilers
- General Plumbing
- Perform repairs to properties as required
• Perform house / unit renovations and upgrades as directed
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties including but not limited to; bathroom tiling, kitchen repairs, all plumbing and gas leaks, property upkeep
• Respond to emergency calls when directed by employer or office staff
• Submit bids or estimates on job lists and projects as requested
• Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets
• Complete other related paperwork as directed
• Keep track of receipts for items purchased for each job - obtaining separate receipts per job when possible
• Directly supervise any assistants working on a jobsite - need for assistants must be authorized by employer in advance, except in cases of an emergency
• Perform other duties as directed by follow policies and procedures related to safety
• Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day; identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed
Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance person Candidate Requirements:
• The candidate must have a Previous Experience of 2 - 3 Years
• Hours of works 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 8am to 12 noon
• Salary: Starting salary £25K DOE
Please apply online for this Gas Engineer / Plumber /General Maintenance position with your CV and covering letter, including your current salary.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.